Monday, October 14, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!             
Bobby hard at work on the Flagstone!





Well, how has your Monday been? It has been a pretty quite one here in central Tucson. The weather has been perfect today and I hope that tomorrow is a repeat.

Chris and I got plenty of rest today, and that is always a plus. Bobby was here today doing some work on our flagstone in the backyard. It is some backbreaking work and very time consuming. Bobby will return tomorrow to finish up the job. I hope that he doesn't stiffen up during the night. Ouch!

Elise prepared some very nice soup and sandwiches for dinner this evening. We watched a few episodes of "West Wing" with Chris.

I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise is at the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. Well, I hope that your day was a pleasant one? 

The above photos are of Bobby hard at work on the flagstone.
Later.........Jessie und Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine,stay well.

Jane and John, behave you two.

Shoo and Stu, sleep tight.

Flo and John, have a good evening.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...