Saturday, October 19, 2013

It's The Weekend! WooHoo!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Blissful!

Music listening to: Telephone Man

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, she is riding her 1600cc motorcycle early this morning, smile. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will prepare a small salad for later this morning. No smoothie today! It is a nice 54 degrees here in Tucson this morning.

    Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. Elise and I will be packing our suitcases for our trip to Vegas. A few more days and we will be pulling slots in New York, New York. WooHoo! We are really looking forward to this trip.

    Elise's Marathon Bridge game went very well yesterday. My girlfriend (Lila) had a bit of drama prior to the game beginning. She accidentally locked her keys in her van. Elise informed me that my girlfriend needed some assistance so being the good boyfriend that I am I was on it, smile!

    We called for a lock-out service to come to open up her van and that made her very happy. After the bridge game was over she insisted that she see me before she left. Elise brought her over to Chris's house and she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Of course that put a smile on my face!

    Well, I made the mistake of mentioning what had happened via email and that was a mistake. Yes, it was indeed. I got email and text messages complaining about what had happened with (Lila). I never knew I had so many girlfriends, WOW! I had to answer some questions don't you know? Can you feel me? Am I a Casanova? WooHoo!

    Anyway that is over for now, at least I hope so, smile! We had a fantastic time last night at the "Live Theater Workshop". We were joined by Jane and Papa John. We saw the play "Souvenir". It was excellent and very well done. It was the best we have ever seen at the "LTW". The standing ovation was well worth it many times over. 

   After the play we met up with Bobby at "Sir Veza's" for dinner. The food was very good and the margaritas were too! A great way to end a evening.

   Elise and I will be having dinner at the "Outback" this evening for their "Steak and Lobster" special. Guess what? Lila (my girlfriend) will be joining us. I am pushing my luck, right? I am sure that my sweet, loving, adorable, kind Elise will be watching my back just in case some of my other girlfriends show up after they read this posting. It could turn into a (Jerry Springer) show and that would not be good for me, smile!

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I had also better brush up on my martial arts training just in case, eh? Have a wonderful day and enjoy. Do me a favor though. If you don't hear from me this evening, please tune to your local news station. If a late-breaking story is being reported it may be about me being beaten and pummeled with a "Bloomin Onion" at the "Outback".
Later...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Jane and John, good to see you last night.

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Flo and John, stay safe.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...