Monday, October 7, 2013

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

What's up? Well, I got a very good report from my lab tests and I am good to go. I am kicking myself a little bit though. I gained two pounds over the past four months and must do something about that quickly. Maybe more Gin Rummy games, eh? Smile!

I go back in another four months for another check and a physical as well. It is a very nice 87 degrees here in Tucson right now with a slight breeze.

I am going thorough the pictures that we took while we were in the "Chiricahua's" over the weekend. We had such a good time and we are already talking about planning another visit there.

Chris and I are about to cruise the neighborhood to see how things are going here in central Tucson. Here are a few pics of some of the bidders and shakers helping Elise set up the cards for last Friday's Marathon Bridge game.

Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise





No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...