Friday, October 4, 2013

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon,

How is your Friday going so far? Things are going pretty good here in central Tucson.

Well, the bidders and shufflers are arriving in droves. So I will take a trip outside to see what kind of inventory that I will be missing this week.

I took a few pics of some of the bidders as they arrived. I will post them after we return on Sunday. The Tacoma is just about all loaded up and ready to hit the road.

Got an email awhile ago that gives us cause to worry about our dear friend Jane. She has not been feeling well and 911 was called to tend to her. She is at home and has been home bound for two days. For Jane to be home bound she must not be feeling well at all. I was going to give her a call a few minutes ago but I decided not to just in case she is asleep. So please say a prayer of three for her. Papa John, how are you doing?

Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get his afternoon routine going. Bobby will be here at 4:00pm to take over for me. Have a good one.
Cheers......Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...