Monday, October 28, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I'll Be There by the Four Tops (classic R&B)

    It's a Monday! How are you feeling today? I started the day off at 4:30am caring of Chris. Elise is deep, extra deep in her cave this morning. I may have to excavate to get her out this morning. Smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my banana, honey smoothie is in the fridge waiting on me. We had a very nice weekend how was yours? We watched a few DVD's and of course we watched the World Series Games and our Arizona Wildcats play football. Great job Cats!

    Elise and I always bet on the major sporting events. She is going with the Boston Red Socks and I am going with the St. Louis Cardinals. The loser has to buy dinner at Cattleman's Steakhouse. Woohoo, we are looking forward to that with all of the fixings to boot.

    We had a great evening last night with Paula, Marty, Shoo and Stu at "Zemams". The food was excellent and the injera was superb. The bottles of red were plentiful to include a red made by Stu's son. It was a very deep red and it was very good, but it needed to mature a bit more.

    Elise and I had a very good time in Las Vegas last week. It was one of the best visits that we have had there due to we got to meet up with our long time epal friends Ross and Denise. They are visiting the west from Australia. We have been in communication with them for many,many years and we finally got to meet in person. It was a teary-eyed moment for me let me tell you. What a feeling? Fantastic trip to Sin City! We introduced them to Bobby and Patrick.

    On the 22nd of October we departed Tucson on our way to Vegas. We stopped at Gus Balones for a good breakfast before we hit the highway. Angelica is caring for Chris while we are away.

    After a great meal we are on the road and averaging between 48 and 50 miles per gallon. We took the Prius on this trip. It is a smooth riding car.

    We arrive at New York, New York and we check into our room which is very nice. We meet up with Bobby and Patrick and we play a few slots. Later we hi the buffet for dinner. The buffet costs $35.00 dollars per person. The food was great and they had everything and anything that you could ask for. You could eat as much as you wanted to. 

   After we rolled out of the buffet we hit the slots again. It has been a long day for Elise so she goes up to our room at about 9:40pm. I stayed and played a few more slots until about 10:25pm. I joined Elise and it was game over for the day. 

    So far it has been a good day in Las Vegas. Well,I had better go and get to work with Chris. Have a good one and stay safe.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have  good day.

Loraine, are you back yet?

Jane and John , are you back yet?

Paula, Marty, Shoo, and Stu thank you for a wonderful evening last night.

Flo and John, how are things?

Bobby, how are you doing? 

Patrick, are you ready to return to Sin City?

Monna, how are things?



3 comments:

bobby said...

finally feel like I'm getting rested up... what a father -son trip it was ...we had such a good time and meeting Ross and Denise was so much fun.. now it's time for a cabin by the lake for the next trip...

Loraine said...

I am back after a great time in Hawaii! It was so good, we're hoping to go back soon,

Unknown said...

It was an amazing blast! It was great to see you and Elise and spending time with Dad was of course fantastic! I found the constant barrage of street peddling to be a bit annoying but it was all part of the experience. I was able to see a cousin of mine whom I hadn't seen in at least 10 years, that also was fantastic. He's an ex-marine so at one point we found ourselves grappling. For only weighing in at 145 lbs, he's quite the formidable opponent! I may make it out to Vegas again one day, but it'll need to be offset by at least 5 national park visits to each Vegas trip :)

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...