Sunday, October 13, 2013

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Ginned!

Music listening to: CD by Karen Carpenter

    It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning as soon as she can stop talking to her pillow, smile! Any plans for today?

     Elise and I went to breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as always there. Elise and I picked out a diner at the "Egg Connection" this morning to buy his or her meal while we were there. We do this now and again and it makes us feel very good inside. We choose an elderly guy who was eating alone, so we called the waitress over (Libby) and we asked for his check.  We paid the check as we were walking out the door. We are sure that he appreciated it very much.

     While Elise is caring for Chris I had to run a few errands on the airbase. I returned and I did a bit of yard work behind  Chris's house.

     I want to thank everyone who sent up prayers for my dear friend and sister. She is back at home but the diagnosis is not good at all. So please continue to send those prayers for her. Her name is Jet.

    It is a sad day for me because the same illness took my Mom away from my brothers and I. It brought back many memories and pain for me to the point I was in tears this morning when I got the news.

    Well, Elise and I had  very good meal at the DDC buffet last night. The slots were not kind to us at all, but we had a lot of fun hoping and wishing. As was there next to me I was happy to win or loss because time together is very precious. Thank you Elise for being who you are and for helping me punch out those slots.

    This evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris we are going to the "Loft" to see a movie titled "Concussion".

     I will post more pictures from our trip to the mountains today if time permits. Have a good Sunday!
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie have a good day.

Jet, you are in our prayers every minute of the day and you always will be.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John be good.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, have a great day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So sorry to hear about your sister. I don't remember your writing about her health. What is the prognosis?

You also are in my thoughts.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...