Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Gin Rummy needs fixin!

Music listening to: Wind Chimes

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! What is up? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is up and moving about. Yes, you read that right! Smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot and my salad is waiting in the fridge. It is very windy here this morning and we are supposed to get some rain but I doubt that. Angelica is here caring for Chris this morning and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

    Elise and I are taking the Tacoma and Chris's van in for oil changes this morning as well. Chris and Elise will be getting a massage from Donna this morning too!

     Elise and I have our Murder Mystery Dinner costumes already to go. We picked them up down on 4th Avenue yesterday. After that we hit up "Oregano's" for some vino, wings, pizza, and of course "Bellini's.

     We are going to El Con Mall this afternoon to see a movie. Later in the evening we will be playing a cut throat game of "Mahjong" with Bobby.

     Well, I had better get ready to get the Tacoma and the van in for service. Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet behave.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy.

Flo and John, be careful.

Bobby, what are you up to this morning?







1 comment:

Loraine said...

Yes, days are good!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...