Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday!

Good Morning!       
Elise and Lila


Elise and Lila are concerned that they may run out of Lobster!

They didn't. Lila got her grub on!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Keep It Coming Love KC and the Sunshine Band

  It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am looking in on Chris. Elise is riding that 1600cc motorcycle again this morning but she will quit her ride to care for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and hot this morning. Elise and I are going to the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast as usual.

  Elise is back on her motorcycle again but she will be back up in a short while to go for breakfast.

  We had a very nice evening at the "Outback" with Lila. I didn't make the late news and that was a huge plus. I was sweating bullets for awhile after we got seated.Smile!

  We enjoyed our steaks and lobsters. Elise and I each had a "Walla B Darn" and Lila had the French Toast Bread Pudding with ice cream. I was scoring points with Lila for sure.

  We took Lila back home and she told Elise that I am spoiling her by paying so much attention to her. Whew, I was looking for my other girlfriends to jump out of the  bushes at that time to go on the attack,but I was safe. Besides Elise had my back!

  We returned home to watch the Wildcats play football. It was a very nice evening. Elise and her sister Ann are going to see a play this afternoon and after the play we all may go out for dinner.

  Our suitcases are packed and ready to head to Las Vegas. WooHoo! Well,I had better get busy with Chris. I am going to get my ears lowered this morning for our Vegas trip. You never know one of those showgirls may be looking, smile!
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have fun.

Flo and John, what is up?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Ross and Denise, how are you? See you in a couple of days.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...