Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!             
What a view!


The creek is running nicely!

Nature at it's finest!

Diego chowing down!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Ain't Nobody by Chaka Khan

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is great and I will prepared a orange and whey smoothie shortly. Extra, extra thick! Chris is a little fussy this morning so I will keep an eye on that for sure.

   Elise and I are going to go the "El Con Mall" to see the movie "Capt Phillips this afternoon after Bobby arrives to care for Chris.

   We are looking forward to our trip to Las Vegas next week. We are meeting up with my longtime friend Ross and his wife Denise at New York, New York. They are visiting from Australia. It is going to be a very nice time for sure. Also Bobby and his son Patrick will be there as well. It is a party in the making. We will be on our way to Vegas on Tuesday morning. Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, eh!

   Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great day and enjoy this Humper!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, stop that!

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, enjoy the day!

Liz, how are you doing?


1 comment:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...