Friday, October 4, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!     
Elise reading a book yesterday! How do you read your books?


Mood: Rummied!

Music listening to: The Bird by Morris Day and the Thymes

    It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be making that move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good but my smoothie is not this morning. I had "New Greens" organic super food smoothie. It is 20 plus fruits and veggies and it is 100% gross. I started to see stars and I thought I was in another world. It is like getting some grass out of the yard and blending it up. Man, never again. I think I am seeing things move that should not be,smile! I need a Jack right now and make it a double.

    We went to El Con Mall yesterday to see the movie "Don Jon" and it is hilarious and the subject matter was to our liking and we are sure that Jane and Papa John will love it.

    Later in the day we watched a DVD titled "Goat's" it is very good. The lead set designer was Elise's sister's son Zack. We recommend that you see this one and it is about and filmed here in Tucson.

    We are all packed and ready to head out for our stay-cation. We will leave Tucson around 4:00pm. Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game here at 1:00pm. The bidders and shufflers are once again safe to take their cars back home with them.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Bobby will be caring for Chris while we are away. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, be careful.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.
  

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...