Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!      


Mood: Frisky! Again, smile!

Music listening to: Spring Love

   It's a Hump Day!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I don't think that she will be hitting the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is freshly brewed this morning using Kona beans. No smoothie today but a salad in in order for later.Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. That will free Elise and I up to hit the "Loft" to see the movie "Enough Said". The previews looked very good so we will see. I also need to stop at "Zemems" to set up our next visit there for the 27th of October.

   Elise and I are going to hit up the "Outback" this evening after the movie. We are going for the sirloin and all the shrimp you can eat before it departs next week. I love my shrimp so we may be there for quite a while. Can you feel me? Smile!

   We have not packed yet for our stay in the mountains but we will get to it very soon. Well, I have better get busy with Chris and get his day going. Have a great Hump Day!
Ciao........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, get busy.

Jane and John, have a good one. Gin Rummy last night was off the hook, still smiling. 

Shoo and Stu,enjoy the day.

Flo and John, stay well.

Olivia, did you get my text?

Sharon, have a great day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I was at Mid-Valley and did stay busy!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...