Friday, October 18, 2013

Sup?

Sup?

How are things going? We are good here. I just got back from running a quick errand and Chris is relaxed and resting well.

Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game here this afternoon. So the bidders and shufflers will be here once again. Chris and I will taking inventory of the cars when they arrive. 

We will not be selling cars today due to I am going to save all of my energy for Las Vegas, smile. Can you feel me? It has warmed up to 63 degrees and it is still climbing a little at a time.

Well, I had better back to my laptop. I have the desktop and the lappy going at the same time due to I am doing two different tasks.

Be cool and stay well.
Later........Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...