Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: None!

   It is a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing today? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is tossing about. So that means she will be up and on her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good and my small salad is in the fridge waiting on me to chow down, and I will,smile! It is a brisk 48 degrees this morning here in Tucson but it will warm up slowly.

    Well, our Detroit Tigers and the Boston Red Socks are tied 2 games apiece in the series. Go Tigers! Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Bobby is here right now working on the Flagstone. Angelica is here caring for Chris this morning.

    Elise and I are going to the movies this afternoon at "El Con Mall. We will be talking about what to pack for our upcoming trip to Las Vegas. It is going to be a bit cooler there than what it is here in Tucson. We are really pumped for this trip.

    Well, I had better find something to get into. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Enjoy!

Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Jet we are with you all of the way!

Loraine, enjoy your trip and stay safe and healthy.

Jane and John, what is new? See you tomorrow at the LTW. Woohoo!

Flo and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, what's up?

Monna, how are you guys doing?

Liz, what is new?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I will be safe and enjoying myself in paradise!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...