Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How has your day been? Things went very well today here in Tucson. My trip to the lab for my blood work went well, but I was there a little longer than usual. It seemed like everyone in the doctors office was there for lab work. Any who it is done.

I rested for the most part of the day. I must get that in when I can. I had a very nice Skype session with my sister Marcie in Florida this afternoon as well.

Elise prepared a very nice dinner of beans and cornbread this evening. We watched a few episodes of "West Wing" with Chris. We are starting to receive some great perks for us to visit Las Vegas.  And we are getting our perks from the DDC as well. Is there another "Cha Ching" visit in our future?

I have started "365 Days With Elise" for October as well. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good night and sleep well. I am looking forward to a hand or two of Gin Rummy as well.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Flo and John, enjoy the evening.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...