Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!          
My Elise


Mood: Content! Rummied!

Music listening to: That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson

    It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:35am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning so it may be awhile before she sees daylight. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is great and my small salad is ready to be taken down. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning.

    Elise and I are going to the movies to see "Bad Grandpa" it should be pretty funny. Later in the evening we will be glued to the TV to watch game 6 of the World Series. Go Cardinals!

    I have gotten many comments about the above photo of Elise sitting in the Prius and I really do appreciate all of them. I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Hump Day and stay safe.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Jet, you are in our prayers.

Jane and John, have a great day.

Loraine, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, be careful.

Erika, have a good day.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...