Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: All For Love by Color Me Bad.

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and out very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will prepare myself a small salad shortly. No smoothie today. It is a cool morning here in Tucson, but it will slowly warm up.

   Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Bobby will be back to continue working on the Flagstone this morning at around 9:00am. Hope that he is not too sore from yesterdays work.

   I will post a few more pictures from our trip to the mountains sometime this morning if nothing gets in the way.

   Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, what is up?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, wake up!

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Monna, how are things?




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...