Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: A Man Like Me

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. I was awaken several times during the night by the fur-babies barking at something. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and out soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will be making a salad to eat later this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have no plans as of yet for today. I am going to reserve another stay in Vegas for February 2014. It will be a stay at the Bellagio for a couple of nights.

   Well, the month is just about over and "365 Days With Elise" for October will be complete. I will post more about our stay in Vegas a bit later today. Have a great day.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Erika, always good to hear from you.

Ross and Denise, how are things in San Francisco?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I am the lucky girl! My days are 99% good! Thanks for the wish. You have a good day too.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...