Monday, October 14, 2013

It's A Monday For Sure!

Good Morning!        
Buttercup chillin'


Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: Smooth Criminal by MJ

    It's a Monday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is very good! It is Kona coffee, we love it. I will make a banana,peanut butter and whey smoothie very soon. Yes, it will be extra thick, smile!

    Elise and I had a very good breakfast yesterday at the "Egg Connection". Every now and again we pick out a diner and we secretly pay for his or he breakfast. We choose an elderly man who was sitting alone.It gives you a good feeling when you do something like that. It is called (Pay It Forward).

    We saw a movie at the "Loft" last night titled "Concussion". It is a movie about female relationships and it's ups and downs. It is very good.

    Bobby is here this morning cleaning our Flagstone in the backyard. it is going to be a two day or more task.

    I will post more photos of our trip to the mountains later this morning. Please keep those prayers going for my dear Jet, thank you so very much.

    Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good day.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, be careful.

Jane and John, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, take care.

Olivia, it was good to hear from you this morning.

Erika, we hope that Klaus heals soon.

Mary and Bob, what's new?

    

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...