Monday, October 21, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Excited! Rummied!

Music listening to: Casanova by the O'Jays

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is as quiet as a mouse, so she will be up and about soon.

   The coffee is good and hot and I am going to make myself a small salad and a extra thick smoothie this morning. It is a cool 52 degrees this morning here in Tucson.

    I have to run a quick errand a little later this morning. Well, Bobby's son Patrick made it to Tucson safely yesterday morning. I am sure that Bobby is very happy to be able to spend some quality time with his son. They will be heading to Las Vegas sometime this morning and we will meet up with them tomorrow.

   Elise and I are really looking forward to seeing Ross and Denise in Vegas. They have been my long time epals for many years and we finally will meet up in Sin City.

   Elise and her sister Ann went to see a musical yesterday afternoon. I was caring for Chris but I also am caring for Jonny as well. Zack was supposed to come down to care for his son but he did not.I was working on "365 Days" and I had to stop working on it. I have been told that I need to be flexible but I have always been flexible to suit others needs but when it comes to mine it is non-existent. Another lesson learned!

  Elise and I went to the "Loft" to see the movie "Wadjada". It is very good and it showed some of the customs that are in place in Saudi Arabia. It is a very good movie and we would recommend it.

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Monday!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Jane and John, be good.

Flo and John, have a wonderful day.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Sis, Happy Birthday! What does the GA have in store for you on your special day?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...