Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Morning! Ciao!

Good Morning 


Mood: Very cautious!


Music listening to: Jungle Love by Morris Day


It's a Sunday! Come Stai'? I started the day off at 4:35am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Speaking of Elise she is purring away this morning and she is not in her cave,smile. Any plans for today?


The coffee is nice and hot and fresh. I just finished grinding up some organic coffee beans. I am looking at a hot crossed bun but I will refrain from having one. That is because we are going to go out for breakfast to a place called Bread and Butter. We have only been there once and the food was great.


I had a good time at the DDC yesterday and I was only down by 3 dollars. I called Elise to let her know how I was doing and that I would be home shortly. I wanted to play one of the new slots and I should not have. I came home down $140.00 but it was a lot of fun and a stress reliever for me. Will I go back to the DDC, you bet I will no pun intended, smile!


Later in the evening we played Wii for a while. We played golf and we downed a few rum and cokes. Rosie texted me to say that she was sick and that she would not be able to work with Chris yesterday evening. So I called Angelica and she covered the evening shift. 


After Angelica arrived we went to Cody's Beef and Bean for dinner. We shared a carafe of Burgundy and we both had salads and the special. It was a 16oz T-bone with your choice of baked potato, fries. We also got the beans as well. It was very good and the place was packed.


We returned home and we watched a DVD called " 1900" it was about a boy born on a ship and he was abandoned there. He was taken in and raised by one of the crew members. The kicker is that as he was growing up he never set foot off of the ship ever. He was a jazz piano player who was a genius who never took a lesson. It was a very good movie and we would recommend that you see it. The ending is very surprising to say the least.


After the movie Elise hit the pillow to read for awhile until the the book was reading her while she purred.Smile! After Angelica left I checked on Chris and I hit the sheets and I read for a while and then it was lights out.


Out company from Colorado got delayed due to a couple of accidents on the road. So he stayed up in Phoenix overnight and he will arrive sometime today. Elise and I are going to go to the movies this evening after Rosie arrives to care for Chris.


Well, I had better check on Chris and get ready to chow down. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Later........Jessie und Elise


Marcie, have a good one.


Ross and Denise have a good trip to Viet Nam and Cambodia.


Jane and John, you two are really something.


Loraine, have a good one.


Shirlene, thanks again for the floral arrangement. Great Job!


Erika, how are you guys?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...