Sunday, April 22, 2012

Good Night

Well, another day is just about over. How was yours? We had a wonderful breakfast this morning with Paula and Marty at Joel's Bistro. It is a French cafe and the food is excellent. They serve up some of the best pancakes I have ever had. So light and fluffy. Thank you guys.

We returned home and Elise was caring for Chris and I went to take care of an errand and the get my haircut on the airbase. I returned home and I made a smoked salmon dip that is great. It was made from the Alaskan
Salmon that we caught in Alaska.

Later I finish up a lesson on Dementia and I will turn in the exam tomorrow and pick up another on other Dementia's. Bobby stopped by for a while and he and Elise played a few games of ping pong.

Elise prepared some BLT's for dinner and they were good. We watched a DVD called "The Big C" it is very good and we watched four episodes with Chris. He loved it. Bobby had to leave but we will see him tomorrow evening.

Elise and I played a few games of ping pong after Rosie arrived to care for Chris. That was a lot of fun. We are going to go to the movies a little later to see " Carnage" at the Crossroads Theatre.

Well, I had better get ready for the movies. Have a great evening and lookout tomorrow is Monday!

Cheers........Jessie & Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have good evening. Jet prayers will follow you while you are away next week.

Jane and John, sleep well. Best of luck tomorrow.

Loraine, the ice cream was excellent.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...