Monday, April 23, 2012

It's A Monday!

Good Morning 


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Forget Me Not by Patrice Rushin


      Monday is here! I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave purring away this morning. I heard a few sheep jumping over the fence so it will be awhile before she sees the light if day,smile! Any plans for today?


      I have to get some lab work done this morning and that means no coffee for me until that is done. I tell you I am not going to make it, smile! I also have a nurse's in-service class this afternoon on Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias to attend as well.


     I will close up my suitcase today for our trip to Las Vegas. We will be leaving early tomorrow morning at around 7:00am. We will return on Thursday evening. We will be using my Players Club perks for the visit to Sin City and we may get real lucky!


     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Monday if you can and be careful out there. The photo above is of Bobby and Elise playing ping pong yesterday.
Later.......Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one. Jet we are with you all of the way.


Erika, thank you for sharing the pics with us.


Loraine,stay safe.


Shoo and Stu, have a good one.


Jane and John, take it slow and easy.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Have a great time!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...