Monday, April 9, 2012

Good Night


Well, the day is almost over and it has not been to bad, smile. I got my errands taken care of and Chris and I spent a lot of time soaking in the sun.


Elise prepared soup for dinner with cottage cheese, tomatoes and carrots. I also had a ham and cheese sandwich. We watch a couple of episodes of Friday Nights Lights with Chris. Bobby stopped by to drop of a dessert that he pick up on Mt. Lemmon. He was up there taking photos.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practice. While Chris and I were sitting outside I was trying to figure out the meaning of a dream that I had last night that was not good. As a matter of fact when I woke up from the dream I was very angry and tense.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great night.
Ciao........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well. Marcie thank you so very much for the nice snail mail that we received today. Wow that saddle is nice.


Jane and John, how are you?


Loraine, have a good night.


Buona Sera, Sara! gli sta facendo piu' che bene grazie. non lay lavori a duro domani. i sono d'accordo che e' bello fuori. e' sicuro per andare in una bicicletta in Tempe? dica ciao a Jesse.
Buona Notte!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...