Friday, April 6, 2012

Afternoon!

Afternoon!


    How are you doing? I hope that you are doing better than I am. The marathon bridge game is going on full swing and I gathered my cash box and my flask of Jack and Coke and I headed out front to start the car auction. 


    I set up my table and chair and I turned on some smooth jazz and I was ready to auction off 10 cars that are parked out in front of our house.


    I got up to look at one of the cars a Caddy and I was told to get way from the car by one of Tucson's finest. I asked the officer what is the problem? He stated that he was hired by the bridge players to do a little of-duty work and guard their cars. How dare they do that to me, how dare they!


    I gathered up my table and chair, turned off my smooth jazz and downed my flask of Jack and Coke and went back inside of Chris's house. Talking about upset, let me tell you and I was out of Jack too!


    I will get even with the bridge players next time they meet. Oh yeah I am working on my revenge right now. I wonder if Elise had anything to do with this, hmmmm! I almost got out my Wizard hat and my wand so I could work some magic on the marathoners but I refrained because I was saving that magic for the next time we play Wizard with Loraine and Jim.


    Wait a minute there is some Sambuca in the fridge. Oh Boy I can get some coffee beans and pour a little Sambuca in a glass with the beans and that will calm me down until the next marathon bridge game. 


Cheers.........Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

My gosh! You had a busy day. Sorry there were no sales but it was a good decision to save any magic you have for the next Wizard Championship. You'll need all the help you can muster!

(=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...