Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday!!

Good Morning  


Mood: Frisky, (hint,hint)


Music listening to: Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye (classic R&B)


      It's Sunday! What's up? I started the day off really early and Elise started of with me as well. The day started around 2:00am, we were being serenaded by two birds in the orange tree. I mean they were really going at it. Only thing I could think of that would have them singing so much is that they were watching a risque bird DVD in the tree. Smile!


      I got up and I went to the tree and they were not deterred one bit. So I picked up a pine cone and I tossed it into the tree. The two birds turned off the DVD and they flew out of the nest. I crawled back to bed and I told Elise that they flew away.


      Wouldn't you know it they returned in about 10 minutes and they turned the DVD back on and they were at it again, just singing along. (I have got to get the DVD, eh?). I went back out and I tossed another pine cone into the tree and once again the DVD was turned off and they flew away. I crawled back to bed and I guess that they had finished with the DVD, so they let us finally get back to sleep.


      I got back up at 4:45am to get Chris settled and ready for Elise to care for him this morning. Is Elise going to make it over to care for Chris this morning? Or have the birds done her in? Any plans for today?


       The coffee is good this morning and I could use about a gallon or more, smile! We are going to meet up with Paula and Marty this morning for breakfast at a place called Joel's Bistro. We have never been there and it should be an adventure in gastronomic  delight.


       We had a very nice dinner last night at "Downtown" the food was very good. We started off with a nice bottle of vine. A nice red from Alba in Italy. A bit pricey but well worth the $45.00 price tag. Elise got the catfish with rice and I got the grilled chicken with chorizo mashed potatoes. We had a wonderful dessert as well. We shared a Jalapeno chocolate ice cream sundae that was fantastic.


       After dinner we went to see the play "Red" at the Arizona Theater Company. The place was packed and the play was excellent. The two actors deserved the standing ovation that they received. We returned home and Elise hit the pillow and I checked on Chris. I followed Elise's lead and I fluffed up my pillow and it was game over. We are going to go to the movie this evening after Rosie arrives to care for Chris.


      Elise is all packed and ready for our trip to Vegas on Tuesday morning. I have my things all out and ready to be packed. We are looking forward to the short get a way. We are hoping to come back with plenty of green stuff,smile!


      Have a great day and enjoy. Tomorrow is the dreaded Monday don't you know?
Later........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good day. Jet get plenty of rest so that you will be ready for a busy week.


Loraine, have a good one.


Jane and John, how did it go last night?


Monna, how is everyone?


Flo and John, have a good day.


Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?


Erika, have a good day and a good upcoming week.


Ross, how are things?


      

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Jalapeno ice cream? Oooh! Sound spicey.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...