Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hump Day!

Good Morning      


Mood: Frisky


Music listening to: Tender-roni by Bobby Brown


It's A Hump Day! What is going on? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is still in her cave this morning and I do believe that her alarm system is off just a tad. I may have to wake her up post haste, smile. Any plans for today?


The coffee is good and I think I will have a bowl of oats this morning. It is a cool 47 degrees here in the valley right now, but it will warm up quickly.


Rosie will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise, and I will be joined by Bobby this evening for dinner at the Bamboo Club in Park Mall. We like that place even better thanks to Shoo and Stu . They told us about the live music and the Happy Hour specials on Hump Days. The last time we were there with Shoo and Stu we had a great time and the variety of food that we shared was great. I do know one thing that we will be having the hot and sour soup. Man that is some good stuff!


We are going to be hitting the town with my nephew Bobby for the rest of the week.It is vacation time for him and he deserves it. Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Humper and stay safe, happy and sound.
Later.........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Loraine, keep up those exercises because I am now enrolled at the U of Wizard. 


Jane and John, be good.


Erika, have a good day.


Dena, thank you for the very nice review of my book.


Liz, how are things?


Sara, Come Va?


Ross and Denise,have a good time in Cambodia.


Flo and John, stay safe.


Mary and Bob, what is new?


Monna, how is everyone?


Herman, how are things in St. Louis?


Sis, what is new in the ATL?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Study you hardest, my pet. Just know that talent will shine through!

Sara S said...

Va tutto bene, grazie :) niente di nuovo. Ci vediamo il sabato per pranzo di Pasqua.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...