Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Monday!!

Good Morning 


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Holiday by Madonna


     Monday is here! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is not making a sound. That means she will be catching up on some much needed zzzz's. She will be up and out later this morning. Any plans for today?


     None here as of yet and that is a good thing,eh? I am still recovering from a fantastic birthday, a wonderful day indeed. I will be posting about our Vegas trip shortly. As soon as I get a few things done for Chris I will get it started with pics.


     The above pic is one of the many birthday cards I received. This one is of the adult content so beware of it, smile. Inside of the card it says "Happy Birthday To A Unique Member" By all means you can use your imagination to fill in the blanks. I have some diverse, out there friends, but I love them all and the sense of humor that they all have is beyond reproach, smile!


    Well, I had better check on Chris and get him settled. I will be back in a bit.
Later......Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Loraine, how are you?


Jane and John, take it slow and easy today. Good luck at the doc's office this afternoon.


Shoo and Stu, have a great day.


Flo and John, thank you for the great collage.


JT, I hope that you feel better soon. Tomorrow is your day. Happy Birthday!


Elaine, how are you?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...