Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night  


Well, we went to see the movie "Hunger Games" and it was pretty good, but long. It kept us glued to the screen and this futuristic movie had some good points to it. We recommend that you give it a gander.


We just got back for dinner at Macayo's and the food was fantastic. Our friend Toni was not able to make it this evening because she is under the weather. We had a nice time with, Bobby, Lee, and Lois. I have to tell that the two Cadillac Margarita's were spot one, and the flan for dessert was very good. Mum would have approved of it without a doubt.


Elise has hit the sheets to read and I will be watching TV until I go over to check on Chris after Angelica leaves for the night. At the time I will call it game over as well. We have a full day planned for tomorrow as well.


Have a wonderful night and get some sleep.
Nite.......Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie,Jet sleep well. Jet welcome home.


Loraine, I have one of the black capes too!


Jane and John, have a good night.


Flo and John, I am glad that you liked my floral pics.


Rory, any plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

That means I'll need to get one of those Wizard hats with moons and stars. See, you can't stay ahead - I'll just catch up!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...