Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!


Good Morning


Mood: Grateful


Music listening to: Lay Down Sally by Eric Clapton & BB King.


       Buon Giorno! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is halfway in her cave this morning and halfway out. What's up with that? I am sure that she will be starting her day very soon or maybe not, smile! Any plans for today?


       Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and she will be here the entire shift.Rosie is taking off to celebrate her birthday,she will return to work on Sunday evening.


       The coffee is good and I am thinking about a slice of toast or two this morning. Chris and Elise will be getting a massage this morning from Pam. It is a nice 54 degrees right now and it is supposed to get up into the 80's today.


       We may go to the movies this afternoon, and Bobby may join us. We are going to meet up with the crew of, Toni, Lee, and Lois for Mexican food at Macayo's this evening. It should be a good time and we have not been there in a while. They have the best Cadillac margarita's in Tucson. So I will be saying dos  Margarita's por favor! I am sure that Elise and Toni will follow my lead, eh? Ole'


     Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thursday and enjoy the day. 
Salude' ............Jessie & Elise


Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one. Marcie are you still cooking that beef? Smile!


Jane and John, wake up.


Erika, good to hear from you. Thank you for the video mail.


Charlotte,after you receive my book and have read it,could you write a review about it so I can include it with the others that I have received? Thanks.


Elaine, have a wonderful day.


Loraine,beware I am coming for you!



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...