Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Night, Night!

Good Night,


How has your day been? Things have gone well here in the desert of Tucson. Bobby observed Angelica with Chris and it gave me a chance to see Angelica work as well. I will do the same with Rosie on Sunday evening.


We watched a episode of Woody Woodpecker with Chris and then we watched "Friday Night Lights" and Chris was glued to that. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Chiro appointment.


It has been a good weather day, but it is still a bit breezy. I am not complaining at all. I got another review of my book and it was a very good one. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night and sleep tight.
Prost.........Jessie & Elise


Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good night. Welcome home Tiger. Great pics.


Jane and John, what's up?


Loraine, how are you?


Flo and John, you really do take some fantastic pics. Thank you for sharing.



Elise is giving Chris a Bio-Feedback treatment.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I am doing great! Lots of reading and exercising time. Oh, and some more working to make my fingers sensitive to those Wizard cards.

You might as well stop the Wizard buffing. Won't do you any good when we meet again.

È così triste!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...