Friday, April 6, 2012

WooHoo It's Friday!

Good Morning!


Mood: Rockin


Music listening to: Real Love by Mary J. Blige


     WooHoo It's Friday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:35am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is as quiet as a mouse. Will she get up this morning? Will she hit the gym? It is a puzzlement, smile! Any plans for today?


      It is a nice 53 degrees this morning and that may have something to do with Elise not being up yet. I just finished grinding up some organic coffee beans and my first cup of coffee is terrific.  believe I will have a bowl of oats this morning.


      Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game here this afternoon. While that is taking place I will be having a automobile auction out in front of the house. Last month's sale of cars did not do well so I will try an auction today. So get her early and look them over before you place your bid. The auction will end around 3:30pm because that is when the bridge game  will be winding up. I don't want to get caught with my  hands in the cookie jar, if you will? I am sorry but their will be no free hot dogs or popcorn, but I will have my hand out to take your cash with a smile.


      We are going to go to "Colors" this evening after Marv arrives to care for Chris. My nephew Bobby will be joining us. Elise and I will be throwing back a couple of Jack and Cokes. After that we are going to the Live Theatre Workshop to see the play "Death and the Maiden" it should be a good one. Following the play we will go to Applebee's for a late dinner. It should be a fun filled evening indeed.


      Well, I had better get myself together and get this party started, eh? Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. Enjoy!
Chin chin..........Jessie & Elise


Tiger,Marcie,Jet wake up my sisters.


Loraine, have a wizard of a day!


Jane and John, what are you doing today?


Monna, how is everyone? Did you get the painting done?


Flo and John, have a good one.


Rosie, how are things?


Sis, how are things in the ATL?


Dena, what is new around your way?


Ron and Nancy, any plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...