Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello,

How are things going for you so far? Well, I have loaded up the Tacoma with our camping supplies and tomorrow we will load up the staples and water and we will be all set.

Donna is here giving Elise her massage right now. Chris has had his an now he is in a zone. Lucky guy!! I am still reading Fifty Shades of Grey and I will be finished with it shortly and I will be waiting on the next one of the trilogy. My buddy Jane has already finished reading it and I started before her. Hmmmm, what's with that? Smile! It's all good!

After Rosie arrives to care for Chris we are going to the movies to see Fishing in Yemen, it should be good at least the previews were. Later in the evening we are going to Fire and Spice for dinner with Bobby. We will be sitting out on the patio and pool area. Tonight they have a special guest Mr. Boogie Woggie Man. He will be entertaining us with live music.

Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good afternoon.
Later....Jessie & Elise

Anne, no that photo is of Buttercup.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...