Monday, April 2, 2012

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!!     


How did your day go? Things went good for a Monday, smile! Chris and I watched TV this afternoon. We watched a few episodes of Woody Woodpecker on Netflix. Wow, now that brought back a lot of childhood memories.


Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. She made pancakes, eggs and sausages. We both had some coffee to get it all down. I have to have my coffee,so don't tell my doctor on me, OK? Smile!


I am caring for Chris and Elise is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practice. Tomorrow cousin Bob will be here to watch what we do with Chris so that if at anytime we get into a jam he could feel in. Nice, huh? Angelica will be here as well and it will give me an opportunity to see her work as well. I haven't done that in a while.


The weather here is still a mystery. It is still very windy and cool out. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good night and sleep well.
Ciao..............Jessie & Elise


Tiger, welcome home.


Marcie, sleep well.


Elaine, have a good night.


Rosie, how are you doing?


Loraine, where are you?


Sara, Come Stai'?

2 comments:

Sara S said...

Sto bene. Anch'io bevo troppo caffè ;p

Loraine said...

Like you, trying to figure out this weather!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...