Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!

Good Morning    


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Rhythm Method by Paul Brown


       It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off 4:25am thanks to Lampchop. I am caring for Chris and Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?


      I am on my first cup of coffee for today and I will have a bowl of oats. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have an errand to run this morning to get ready for our camping trip in the mountains. Kathleen will be here at around 10:00am to give a cranial sacrum session to Chris.


    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and be careful  out there.
Later..........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Jane and John, stay safe.


Loraine,have a great day.


Erika, how are you? 


Olivia, what is new around your way?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Camping! Oooh!

Mountains! Oooh!

Where are you going?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...