Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thirsty Thursday! Ciao!

Good Morning  


Mood: Looking for Payback!


Music listening to: Payback by James Brown


      It's A Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is awake! Yes, I said that. I am sure that she will be up and at it very soon, smile! Any plans for today?


      The coffee is good and hot this morning and a bowl of oats is in order post haste. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosie will be here this afternoon to take over.


       Chris and Elise will be getting a massage today by Pam. I am going to tackle the hedge and the Ivy this morning. I will need a massage and a few Jack Daniels when I am done with that for sure. We may go to the movies this afternoon if I am not done in,smile!


       We watched a DVD last night titled " Case 39" and it was very good. Elise and I were glued to the TV. Well, I had better get myself together for a few scraps and cuts that are promised to me by the hedges. Have a great day and stay safe and sound.
Later......Jessie & Elise


Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good one. Jet,get more rest.


Loraine, what is popping?


Shoo & Stu, have a great day. I have missed you.


Jane and John,what are you up to besides (Grey)?


Ross, always a pleasure to hear from you guys.


Charlotte, thank you for that great review about My Family Book.


Sheila, you have a wonderful day. Give a shout out to Teresa for us.


Sis, enjoy your getaway to Florida. Take some pics, OK?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Don't hurt those dealing hands while you're working. I don't want any excuses when you lose at Wizard!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...