Monday, April 2, 2012

Howdy! Chin chin!

Howdy!!


I just got back from my doctors appointment and all is well. My BP was a little elevated this morning, but the doctor thinks that I had too much coffee this morning. Could be!


My next appointment is in a month and prior to that I will have some routine lab work done. So I am good to go, smile! It is really windy here in Tucson and the temperature has taken about a 25 degree drop. What's u with that?


Chris is chatting up a storm today and he is enjoying his music. Well, here is the pic of the clock that Bob gave us yesterday, it is a fantastic piece of work that took a long time to complete. It is about two and a half feet tall. I had better go and tend to Chris and get him up and at it.
Later......Jessie & Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...