Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hump Day is Here!!

Good Morning 


Mood: Irritated


Music listening to: Red Light Special by TLC


    It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning so she may not be getting up soon. Any plans for today?


    The coffee is good and a bowl of oats will make it better. Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I will be accompanying Elise on an errand sometime today. Other than that I have no plans but that can change quickly.


     I forgot to mention that we saw "Titanic" in XD 3D and it was very good. I am concerned that Elise's back is starting to bother her again. We will have to keep an eye out on that.


     The Vietnamese dinner Elise brought back for me from he book club meeting was really good and spicy. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and stay safe.
Later..........


Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day. Jet we are with you all of the way.


Ross and Denise, welcome back home.


Loraine, have a good one.


Jane and John, slow your roll.


Olivia, how are you?


Shirlene, anything new in New Orleans?


Sis, how are things in the ATL?


Joe and Mary, how are you guys? Haven't heard from you in quite a while.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Good ones are always on my list!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...