Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning  


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Tonight by Kool and the Gang


      It's the Weekend! What's up? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she is stirring about. So I am sure that she will be up soon and headed for the pool. Any plans for today?


    The coffee is good this morning and a bowl of oats is up on deck. John will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have to run on the air base this morning to pick up a few things from the commissary and the BX. I will also be stopping in the class six store to pick up a bottle of Vodka as well, you know the essentials,smile!


   We had a very nice dinner last night at "Pastiche" and the play at the Invisible Theater was excellent and very well done. I am still gathering info about our trip to Vegas so hold on it is on it's way.


    I would like to thank everyone who sent email about the arrival of our Grand niece (Ava Sage Griffieth). Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving. Have a great weekend and stay safe.
Cheers.............Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.


Loraine, what are you up to?


Shstu,have a great day.


Jane and John, wake up you two.


JT, thank you for the very funny birthday card. I will be having a beer or two for sure.


Vicky and company thank you for the nice birthday card. Yes, tomorrow a new year begins for me. Life is good!


The photo above is of our Grand niece (Ava). Born on 26 April 12, 8 pounds and 9 ounces. We have been blessed.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...