Saturday, April 28, 2012

Good Night


Good Night  


Well, another day has just about come to a close and it has been a good one. I got plenty of rest today and we spent sometime with Chris watching a few more episodes of the Big "C". It is very good and Chris likes it.


Rosie is here to care for Chris this evening. Elise planned a birthday dinner at Le Rendez-Vous. It is a very nice French restaurant. The food was excellent let me tell you and the company was superior. 


We were joined by Jane and John. We were looking for Shoo and Stu but something must to have happened because they did not show.


We shared a nice bottle Beaujolais. I had the Fillet special, Elise had the Shrimp stuffed with crab. Jane and John had the Salmon. We also shared the Escargot and that was fantastic. For dessert Elise and I shared a souffle and Jane and John shared a Creme Brulee. It was a wonderful evening to celebrate my birthday. Thank you Elise, you are too good to me.


We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read and I will stay up to watch TV until Rosie leaves for the night. I will then check on Chris and then I will call it a night.


The above pictures are of us and our meals at Le Rendez-Vous. Have a great evening and sleep well.
Cheers......Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.


Jane and John, thank you so very much for making my birthday enjoyable and fun. Are you looking for Waldo Jane? Smile!


Shoo and Stu, we missed you this evening.


Loraine, sleep well.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...