Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!


Good Morning


Mood: Still Frisky!


Music listening to: Riding with the King by BB King


       How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is halfway in her cave and halfway out and I don't know what that means, smile. I am sure that she will be on her way to the gym very soon. Any plans for today?


       The coffee is good and I will have a bowl of oats to go along with my second cup. I can smell rain in the air this morning here in the Old Pueblo. We can always use rain here in the valley.


       Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosie will be here this afternoon. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris and Elise a massage.


       I am going to start loading up the Tacoma for our camping trip today and I will be checking of our list of items to take along with us. We found out that there is a 20% chance of rain in the mountains while we are there, and if we get a little wind with it that makes it exciting, smile!


       We may go to the movies this afternoon if time permits. I am sure that we will be going to the movies on Sunday to see Titanic XD/3D. Well, I had better get to work. Have a great Thursday and enjoy!


Later.........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.


Loraine, have a good day.


Jane and John, is you neighbor home?


Rosie, I am still frisky.


Liz, how are things?


Flo and John, have a good one.


Herman, how are things in St. Louis?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...