Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Good Night

Today has ended and it has been a good one. I got a few things taken care of and I got some much needed rest and relaxation.

Elise prepared cheese crisps for dinner with salsa, jalapenos, tamales, lettuce and tomatoes. We got it all down with some cervasas.

We watched a DVD called " Super" it was good and silly and we really enjoyed it. Angelica is still here caring for Chris and I will check on him after see leaves for the night.

Elise has hit the sheets to read but her reading was taken over by sheep counting. I went to check on her and I almost got stampeded by the sheep jumping the fence, smile.

Have a wonderful night and sleep well. I am going to get back to "Fifty Shades of Grey" yes I am.
Bye.......Jessie & Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...