Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello!!

Hello,


     Well, I am back from getting my lab work completed, and I picked up my class paperwork as well. I will go over the materials and I will take the exam when we return from Vegas.


      I am about to check my packing list and close up my suitcase. Elise is feeling lucky about this trip and I do hope that feeling pans out into some green.


      It is almost 11:00am and it is 90 degrees already. We are going to have a scorcher this summer, yes we are. I am starving so I must find myself a snack or two. Wow, this coffee is excellent. Oh wait there is a danish. I am on it!
Later....Jessie & Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...