Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night  


Well, the day is done. How was yours? I got my errands taken care of early this morning while Angelica was here.


After that I caught up on my email, started to water the trees and plants in the front of the house. I had to stop after a while because I was starting not to feel well all of a sudden.


I am feeling better right except I have no real energy at all. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at here book club meeting. They are meeting at a Vietnamese eatery. Elise will bring me back some dinner from there.


I hope that you enjoyed the postings of our trip to the mountains? We had a good time and we are looking forward to returning in September. We are also pleased that our Hummer has returned. She rebuilt her nest in the same place and now it has one egg in it. Last year there were two eggs in the nest. We will watch her and the progress of the egg as it hatches and grows and finally leaves the nest.


Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a wonderful evening and a great Hump Day tomorrow.
Later.....Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, and Jet have a good evening. Jet keep us posted as best as you can. Prayers continue to flow.


Loraine, have a good evening.


Jane and John, stay safe.


Steph, Carol and Sandy, I am looking at a bottle of red called Flying Fish and it is calling my name.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...