Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Good NIght

Good Night

The day has come to a close and it has been a quiet one and that is good. I ran a few errands with Elise this afternoon and that was fun.

Elise prepared a Salmon frittatta that was to die for. We eat the whole thing with hash browns and plenty of vodka tonics as well.

Elise has hit the sheets to read and I am watching TV until I check on Chris for the night. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. I have a lot of yard work to do, early in the morning before it heats up.

Have a great night ans sleep well.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well. Jet, get some rest.

Sheila, thank you for the wonderful email.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...