Sunday, April 29, 2012

Good Night & Thank You All

Good Night 

This has been a fantastic day and I owe it to all of you. My friends and family. This has been one of the best birthdays that I have had.

We went to see the Arizona Repertory Singers and they were fantastic. What a show! After that we went to the original El Charro downtown for dinner and the food was outstanding and the margarita's were excellent. They were so good that we had three apiece. Bobby was with us for dinner and for the ARS show as well.

I thought that would end my birthday celebrating but I was wrong. We got back home and Paula and Marty had left a birthday card for me as well. Thank you! I also received a card from Rosie and a very nice candle. I have a thing for candles!

I have to tell you I am stuffed and so is Elise. Elise is so stuffed she has already hit the sheets to read and recover. it is only 7:30pm! What's up with that? I will relax and reflect on this birthday. After Rosie leaves for the night I will waddle in and hit the sheets too!

Again I want to thank everyone for making my birthday a very special one. I will get around to posting about our Vegas trip.

Cheers......Jessie Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Dena and Bucky, wow thank you for the very nice gift card.

Jane and John, we enjoyed the concert very much. Wow, what a show. How is John feeling? We were worried about his back with all of that standing.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...