Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's The Weekend!! Che Bella!

Good Morning


Mood:  Sleepless In Tucson


Music listening to: Loons singing


      The Weekend is Here! How are you? I started the day several times early due to the concert that Lampchop was putting on. Yep, I am sleepless in Tucson. Elise is still counting Gila monsters this morning but as soon as one snaps at her she will begin her day with a good swim. Any plans for today?


       The coffee is good and I will devour a hot crossed bun for energy. I have to tell you that the chili that Elise prepared last night for dinner was killer. Wow, was it good. We watched the Tillman Story on DVD last night and it was scary to say the least. By me being retired from the service I could see a lot of holes and non-truths in it.


       John, will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be visiting the DDC this morning to pick up my perks and to pull a few slots. Cha Ching! Wish me Buon Fortuna, eh?


       We will be receiving a visitor today from Colorado. He will be staying with us for a few days. We will be going to Chads for dinner this evening. We have not been there in a very long time.


       It is supposed to be 92 degrees today. We will see and then it is suppose to a nose dive on Sunday. Not good for your health at all. Well, I had better check on Chris and get myself together. Have a good weekend and enjoy!
Later.....Jessie & Elise


Marcie, what is up for today?


Jane and John, have a good day. John, Jane is wearing a Post it Note. What is up with that?


Loraine, have a good one.


Elaine, rest and enjoy the weekend.


Mary and Bob, have a good one.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...