Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!



Buon Giorno






Mood: Groggy






Music listening to: Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone by Bill Withers






It's A Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is still warning ships this morning but she is stirring around so she will be up and out of here soon. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and I will have a bowl of oats. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Donna will be here at 10:00am to give Chris and



Elise a massage. This afternoon Rosie will be here to care for Chris.






Well, my homemade pizza was soooo good. I am getting good at this and it is gluten-free. I added some Provolone to it this time and man is that good. Thanks to my sister Jet for giving me that tip. We got it all down with a few cold beers and we watched our Wildcats lose to Bucknell in the NIT. Maybe next here Cats!






I took some pics of our tulips that are starting to bloom out in front of the house. I hope that they all bloom very soon. We are going to meet up with Janice and Frank at the Black Angus for dinner this evening. We have not seen them in ages and it should be a fun evening.






Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.



Later..........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.






Loraine, keep practicing!






Jane and John, have a good day.






Shoo and Stu, be careful out there.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...