Monday, March 26, 2012

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Well, for a Monday it has been a good one. I got my errands taken care of and I returned home and I relaxed for the rest of the day. I received a beautiful floral arrangement from one of my dearest friends who lives in New Orleans. It is very nice and I let her know that I appreciated it. What a talent!

Chris and I watched TV this afternoon until Elise arrived home. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner instead of Butterbeans. We had homemade waffles, link sausages and hot coffee. We watched a couple of episodes of Friday Night Lights with Chris, it is a good series.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for practice with the Tucson Women's Chorus. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a great evening and sleep well.
Later.......Jessie & Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, you are on a roll.

Flo and John, thank you for the idea to contact our newspapers.

Shirlene , thank you again for the very nice floral arrangement.


Note: If you get a chance please check out Vanison Floral Design at the following site. You will be surprised.

vanisonfloraldesign@gmail.com

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...