Thursday, March 1, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night,

Well another day has come to a close. It has been a good one. Our gas problem has been rectified and that is a relief for us. Rosie took care of Chris this afternoon and Elise and I went the to movies to see Wanderlust. It was very good and very funny. Rosie told us about it and she loved it.

After the movie Elise and I joined Toni and Lois at Leo's for dinner. Lee did not join us due to she was not feeling well. We missed her. Elise and I had two Margarita's, yes we did. Elise had tacos and I had three enchiladas that were so, so good.

We returned home and and we watch a few episodes of Weeds, it is so good. Elise has hit the pillow to read and I am watching TV until Rosie leaves for the night. Then I will check on Chris and I will call it game over. Have a good night!
Jessie & Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...