Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's The Weekend!!



Good Morning






Mood: Vibrant






Music listening to: Jump by Kris Kross






It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is awake with me this morning and she will be headed for the gym very soon. Any plans for today?






John will be here this morning to care for Chris. The coffee is good and hot this morning and I am thinking about a bowl of oats. It is a cool 31 degrees this morning here in Tucson and we are looking at temps in the 80's next week. It may be time for shorts, tees and flip flops, smile!






Elise and I had a very nice dinner at Blue Willow last night. We shared a nice Bin 50 red, it was really good. Elise had a salad and she ordered the Mahi Mahi and it was good. I ordered fish and chips with slaw and fries and it was good too! We worked on a crossword puzzle while we sipped our coffee.






We headed for the Berger Center to see Lucie Arnaz in concert, and let me tell you she put on a great show. I had no idea that she had that much talent. She paid tribute to her Dad and to her Mom. She can really sing and you can see the Latin influence that see got from her Dad. What a show! We even bought her latest CD called Latin Roots. She deserved the many standing ovations that she received during the performance. Excellent show and she know how to shake that thang, smile!






We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. We may go to the movies today after Rosie arrives to care for Chris. I am going to make a pizza from scratch today, yes I am. The crust will be made from Tom Sawyer gluten free flour and I will had tons of cheese, hot Italian sausage and Prosciutto. Of course will have plenty of il birra to get it all down.






Well, I had better get to stepping. Have a great weekend and be careful out there. Later.........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one. Jet how is the tummy storm?






Jane and John, what are you up to?






Loraine, get ready for a rumble.






Steph, how are you?






Ross, you guys stay safe with all of the rain.






Erika, how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm ready, Sweet Pea. Can't wait to show where the REAL Wizard talent lies.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...